Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Back to TheDollDuo!!

Hey guys! Omg It's been like months since I've posted! (I didn't really do the calculation) Mostly because I've been busy with testing and all that. Anyways, back to dolls! This week I just randomly chose a topic related to dolls. As you all should know Reyna owns three AG Dolls, but I don't own any...yet, that's because I'm getting my first AG Doll this May! I'm planning on getting Rebecca but I'm not sure, though. I also am thinking about getting TrulyMe #19 or TrulyMe #24, it's so hard to choose! I asked my parents which one they prefer, my mom said she likes Rebecca more, where my dad prefers a TrulyMe. So yea, I'm stuck deciding. Once I get my AG Doll I will be sure to post about it. Well that's it for my weeks post. I'll see you all next week, and have a SuperSunnySunday!
Bye!!!!!
~Kat :p

Btw, sorry for the late post!

No comments:

Post a Comment