Monday, January 16, 2017

Super Sunday"s With Kat!!! #4

Meet the Shopkins! If you don't know what Shopkins are well, where have you been?! I love Shopkins. If you already don't know. So this week I chose Shopkins for my weekly post. I literally just thought of using Shopkins. Sorry I didn't post last week. Anyways, I don't want to keep you waiting. Theses are my pics.

                                             The Shopkins right here are a mix of season 1,3
                                       But don't take my word for it, I'm not the best at remembering.

This is 'Waffle Sue'

That's all for this week! 
Disclaimer: Please do NOT use any of these pictures without our permission. You can contact us using the comments, or our business email: thedollduo@gmail.com
 Byeeee!
~ Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment