Friday, January 6, 2017

Fantastic Fridays With Reyna!: Camille AGPS! (#5)

Hi! It's Reyna! So, recently, lots of things have been happening. Sorry we have been lacking posting. But, we are back and ready to hit the ground running, again!
Anyways...
Recently, my mom let me clear out a part of our unfinished basement, which was covered with old toys. We kept some for old times sake. Now, with the empty space, I made my own film studio! The lighting is pretty bad, and it is kind of a work in progress. These pictures are definitely not my best, but I thought I would share them. This was my first photoshoot with my new Wellie Wisher, Camille. (Thanks Ms.Bonnie and Mr. Randy for her!)
Here are the pictures:
Here she is! I don't actually have any other clothes for her, since the Barbie clothes are WAY to small, and the AG clothes are WAY to big!
Here are the famous Wellies, which are really cute! I wish I had a pair... XD
Here is Lilly's dog, Honey! He decided to join the photoshoot. 

This one or the first is my favorite!
ANYWHOO, that is all I have for today! I hope you n-joyed! Bye!
~Reyna :D
////////////////////////////////////////////
Reyna's blog: rainflower8.blogspot.com
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/103050126538431418092 (A work in progress for videos!)

No comments:

Post a Comment