Sunday, November 27, 2016

Super Sunday's with Kat!!!! #3

Hi, everyone welcome to another Super Sunday's with Kat #3. I can't wait to show you guys my pics but this week I thought lets take a break from barbies and do something different, so the other day I was playing with my old legos and then it hit me! So I quickly got out my ipad (which is what I take my pics with) and I took a couple. Okay here they are........

                                                       This is Emma from Lego Friends

                                          And since Emma is in to photography and arts&crafts
                                   she has a desk with a bow making machine and a camera. :)

                                       Also Emma hopes to create a blog too where she will make bows
                                                and people from all around the world will see.

                                                                  Say cheese Coco
                               
                        Thank you so much for looking at these pics. I can't wait until our film comes out!!
                (Disclaimer: Please do not use these photos without my consent. You can contact us using our                                                   business email: thedollduo@gmail.com)
                                                                         ~Kat :) 

4 comments:

  1. These pics look great! you've got a nice set for Emma. She is lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you that is Emma's dog Coco

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete