Sunday, November 20, 2016

Super Sunday's with Kat!!!!!!! #2

Hey, its Kat and I can't believe that its my (actual) second time posting! Anyways, time for the big part, as you know my doll Samantha is into books and reading so I made a Perry Hopper (flipped the actual tittle) book for her and just for you guys I took some pics of it.  I also took some pics of other random some but I won't post then until next week. Okay, here are the pics!!!!!

                                               " I stood in line all night to get that book"
  
                                                          Can't wait to start it!!!!

                                                  OK, so maybe I took too many pics of it

This was taken at school by my bestie, Cristine

Thanks for looking at these pics and remember we are working on a 10 minute film so stay tuned!  (Disclaimer: Please do not use these photos without my consent. You can contact us using our business email: thedollduo@gmail.com)This Perry Hopper printable was made by My Froggy Stuff! Reyna and I love them! I'll be sure to leave a link to there YouTube channel!
~Kat :] (wink)


No comments:

Post a Comment