Friday, November 25, 2016

Fantastic Friday's with Reyna #4 "Photoshoots!"

Hi! It's Reyna, and today... I don't have much. :( But, at least I have something! Olivia will be back next week for her "Lost In The Woods" series! Anyways, today, I am going to show you a few of my favorite pictures that I have taken! (Disclaimer: Please do not use these pictures without me & Kat's permission. You can contact us through the comments, or business email: thedollduo@gmail.com) Anyways- onwards!


Here is Cat-leen... my LPS cat. (Also known as Katrina "Cat" DeMew) Also my actor/drama queen. :)
Not a doll picture... it is one of my friends. :) Let's call her... "Snow." That's what her name is when we play secret agents. :)
I took this picture almost 1 1/2 years ago... and got around to editing it only a few months ago. :) But... the editing looks pretty magical. XD
Anyways, that is all I have today! Bye!
~Reyna :D
(PS Thanks soooo much for over 200 pageviews! Where are you guys coming from? Make sure to comment questions... for a future Q/A!)



No comments:

Post a Comment